Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I have joined JUST as an Exco

Hey guys… I have joined the EXCO of The international Movement of JUST World recently.

It’s not new as I was involved as a Pro-tem Committee Member many years ago during its inception. I have stayed out of NGO work for many years, so here I am again.

You will hear a little more about the work at JUST via my blog. Prof Dr Chandra is the President of JUST. To know more about JUST click here - http://www.just-international.org

2 comments:

Hoong Ling said...

Interesting! I will give my support in everything you do! I only knew JUST very surface and looking forward to know more through your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Hi ANAS,

Salam Aidilfitri. May Allah bless you with joy, peace, love and many more on this special festive season!

"when we devote ourselves in the service and welfare of others, happiness comes to us without our asking ---- Easwaran"