International Movement for a Just World (JUST) is a non-governmental organisation that has been tirelessly promoting an alternative international order which will enhance human dignity and social justice by establishing a spiritual and intellectual foundation for a just world.
We have been around since 1992. For over 20 years, we’ve published commentaries and articles on current and contemporary issues through both print and electronic media, produced and distributed books, monographs and pamphlets. We work with many prolific and respectable figures in our efforts to promote a just world. We hold talks, workshops, forums and conferences directed at specific target groups and the general public, especially focussing on youths.
And now there is a chance for you to be part of our small and enthusiastic team of dedicated staff and volunteers. JUST is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Programme Coordinator. The Programme Coordinator is expected to:
- Report directly to the Secretary-General and President
- Be in charge of youth programmes, including:
- International conferences
- Liaise with and represent JUST to other organisations when dealing with external parties
- Assist JUST’s role at the global level
- Organise and write on current international issues
- Assist in fundraising efforts
- Represent JUST in international forums
If you have a strong command of English, are between the ages of 20-35 years, and have experience in organising events and promoting specific causes; please submit your application or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or we can be contacted at 03 7781 2494.