Zubedy aims to assist Kechara Soup Kitchen by collecting goods and pre-used items for the benefit of the homeless and urban poor.
- Kechara Soup Kitchen is a non-profit organisation and requires as much help as they can get. This project is a lending hand for their good work.
- The project can help ease the burden of the homeless and urban poor.
- It encourages members of the public to positively contribute and do something nice for the society.
- Start off by putting aside the things you wish to give away/ donate.
- Second-hand clothings – only nice and usable ones, please.
- Hygiene products – soap, shampoo, toothbrush and paste, etc.
- Towels, blankets, etc.
- First aid – plasters, ointments, etc.
- Canned food – baked beans, etc. (meat not allowed)
- Once you have everything sorted and ready to give away, please contact Ms. Dayana (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Adrina (email@example.com) at 03 - 7733 6919 or via their respective email addresses
- They will record your collection and advice on how to proceed from there including the drop-off mechanism.
- Collection can start from now till 22nd August 2014.
- Distribution will be done during the campaign’s 17-day period, from Hari Merdeka to Hari Malaysia.