Dear Business Leaders,
KHAZANAH NASIONAL / ZUBEDY SL1M PROGRAM WITH A DIFFERENCE – WE FOCUS ON BUILDING SALES PEOPLE
Let us be candid, we have a serious concern. According to the Department of Statistics Malaysia, there are over 200,000 Malaysian graduates who are unemployable. The truth is, there are many jobs in the market, especially in sales. Unfortunately, the majority of these 200,000 Malaysian graduates do not have the background sales culture, personality nor the skills for sales related positions. Sales, however, is a skill that can be taught. Since 1997, Zubedy has trained many organizations and its people on selling skills that it has since become one of our forte.
When Khazanah proposed that we look into the Khazanah Nasional SL1M – Green Program, we urged for a more specialized approach. We tapped into our expertise and offered to develop the graduates specifically in the field of selling.
We aptly call this program ‘Entrepreneurship through Effective Selling Skills’ with the hope that it will provide the target participants with survival skills and at the same time trigger the entrepreneurial spirit among the young through the power of sales, which is key in business. We also hope that the skew towards entrepreneurship will attract more toward sales based program as many try to avoid a career in sales.
WHAT IS KHAZANAH NASIONAL SL1M – GREEN PROGRAM?
This program is funded primarily by Khazanah. It is aimed to facilitate graduates to have the opportunity to be developed and be employable so that they can contribute positively to their growth and the growth of the nation. Zubedy’s job is to develop and prepare the graduates with the A to Z of selling. From prospecting to building long term relationships with customers. This would include the pre-approach, sales planning, how to deal with sales contact, assessing customer’s needs, effective sales presentation and how to close effectively. In this program, we will also share with them life skills, communicative English, how to handle sales interviews and effective sales presentation that is crucial for a holistic character of an effective sales person.
HOW THE PROGRAM IS RUN?
Under this program, Zubedy shall:
- Recruit graduates and provide them training in sales and soft skills focusing specifically in skills required for selling.
- Place graduates in Host Organization for a period of 7 months for on the job sales apprenticeship. Host organizations are to allow graduates 12 consecutive working days during the first month of placement to undergo the intensive training session with zubedy.
- During the job apprenticeship, Zubedy shall provide 2 days sales coaching per month for 5 months.
- Host Organizations are to take a minimum of 5 graduates per intake.
- Should the Host Organizations take a minimum of 20 graduates at one go, Zubedy can further customize the sales program to fit their products or services.
The table below reflects the overall module of the training program:
WHEN WILL THE PROGRAM START?
The placement of graduates in Host Organizations will commence on 16th November 2015.
WHY SELLING SKILLS?
Selling skills have become more important and more relevant today than ever before. It is one of the essential survival skills in the current competitive work environment. If one wants to boost their careers and make themselves relevant, they must find a way to work in sales. Whether they work for someone else, own their own business, or even work in a role where they never interact with customers, sales skills are incredibly useful. Zubedy believes that when graduates are equipped with selling skills, they automatically increase their employability. Sales will help them develop self-discipline, self-confidence, communication skills, determination and perseverance. Selling is a skill that is relevant in all areas of business field.
Your organization is the perfect platform for graduates to gain experience and enhance their selling skills. By taking on the participants of the Khazanah Nasional SL1M - Green Program, your organization will benefit by:
1. An opportunity to unearth talent at a minimum cost and risk
- No recruitment cost
- No additional soft skill training cost
- No increase in head count
- No obligation to employ graduates upon completion of the apprenticeship
- May hire talented employees from the pool of graduates
- Minimum allowance of only RM500 per month (graduates will receive a minimum total allowance of RM1500 as RM1000 will be paid by Khazanah via Zubedy)
2. Contribute to the growth and development of the nation by increasing the employability of young Malaysian graduates
We look forward to meet you to discuss further on this program. The officer in charge, Ms Hajar. She is also contactable at 017-306 9606 / 03- 77336919 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
let us add value