Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 things I want Pakatan to do by Monyet king

.Three days ago, I wrote about the 10 things I wanted BN to do (please scroll down to read or you can also read it here). Before that (on 11 July), I had already written about which political side I belong to (go here). Let me just say that I am not a member of any Pakatan Rakyat component parties. I am also not a member of any Barisan Nasional component parties. I have religiously voted in every general election ever since I became eligible to vote. Once again, before you proceed, read my previous entry.

Here are 10 things that I would like Pakatan to do (note : the first and last two items are similar to the BN list)

1.Listen to the rakyat
You guys are also not very different from the BN fellows in terms of listening to the rakyat. People want their voices to be heard. People want to be consulted. Regardless whether you agree with them or not, you should listen to what the people have got to say. Rakyat means everyone, not only your supporters. Dengar la sikit… bukan susah sangat. For every major programme, policy or project that you embark upon, engage the rakyat and get feedback. And engage them seriously. I have seen some progress in Selangor and Penang but tak cukup la… Do some more. State laws can be amended to make public consultation mandatory for major policies, programmes and projects. PLEASE LISTEN.

Read more on this article

No comments: