Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Which side do I belong ? By Planet of the Monyets

Many have been asking me whether I am a member of any political party. I think this is in response to the many recent entries in this blog that poked fun on the political situation in this country. So I thought I should clarify my position quickly.

I am not a member of any Pakatan Rakyat component party. I am not a member of any Barisan Nasional component party either. I am not a member of any political party, here in Malaysia or anywhere else on this planet. BUT I have voted in every general elections ever since I became eligible to vote.

I believe in bodoh is bodoh, bangang is bangang - meaning when someone is stupid, he is stupid regardless whether he is from Pakatan or Barisan. I also believe in cerdik is cerdik - meaning when someone is smart, he is smart regardless whether he is from Pakatan or Barisan. I cheer when a politician from BN does or says something good, I will criticise when a politician from BN does or says something stupid. Similarly I will cheer when a politician from Pakatan does or says something good, I will criticise when a politician from Pakatan does or says something stupid.

No comments: