I would like to start my first post for this year’s #LRTQ2018 with the sharing about what the Quran says about Itself 😊.
There are many verses on the subject, so I will choose only 10. All emphasis are mine to help readers focus on a particular message.
1. This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah - Quran 2:2
2. And We have not revealed to you the Book, [O Muhammad], except for you to make clear to them that wherein they have differed and as guidance and mercy for a people who believe - Quran 16:64
3. But it is not except a reminder to the worlds- Quran 68:52
4. And you do not ask of them for it any payment. It is not except a reminder to the worlds – Quran 12:104
5. And indeed, We have eased the Qur'an in your tongue that they might be reminded – Quran 44:58
6. Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts? - Quran 47:24
7. We have not sent down to you the Qur'an that you be distressed (make your life difficult) - Quran 20:2
8. And those who disbelieve say, "Do not listen to this Qur'an and speak noisily during [the recitation of] it that perhaps you will overcome." – Quran 41:26
9. Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that you might bring mankind out of darkness into the light by permission of their Lord - to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy – Quran 14:1
10. [This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded – Quran 38:29
Please do contribute more Quranic verse/s with the same theme should you like too.
You may want to google “What does the Quran say about the Quran?” to find out more 😊
Here's the link to our Share The Quran e-book, A Collection of Selected Verses from the Quran in 5 Languages.
For more info on the Let's Read The Quran Campaign, kindly follow the below link: