Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2022

MAULIDUR RASUL – HOW BEST TO HONOUR THE PROPHET ON HIS BIRTHDAY?

What is the best way to honour The Prophet? He said in the Quran,
No reward do I ask of you for it: MY REWARD IS ONLY FROM THE LORD OF THE WORLDs – Quran 26:127
And O my people! I ask you for no wealth in return: MY REWARD IS FROM NONE BUT ALLAH: But I will not drive away (in contempt) those who believe: for verily they are to meet their Lord, and ye I see are the ignorant ones! Quran 11:29
But if ye turn back, (consider): NO REWARD HAVE I ASKED OF YOU: MY REWARD IS ONLY DUE FROM ALLAH, and I have been commanded to be of those who submit to Allah's will – Quran 10:72
Perhaps then, the best way to honour The Prophet is to practice Verse 7:158 from the Quran below,
Say: "O men! I am sent unto you all, as the Messenger of Allah, to Whom belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth: there is no god but He: it is He That giveth both life and death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Unlettered Prophet, WHO BELIEVETH IN ALLAH AND HIS WORDS: FOLLOW HIM THAT (SO) YE MAY BE GUIDED.".
Have a meaningful Maulidur Rasul.
Peace, anas
Like
Comment
Share

No comments: