A great scholar who promoted the understanding of people of different faith and background - Fazlur Rahman Malik 1919-1988
What is to be done?
Do the right thing for Unity.
We nurture our hearts and minds to see ourselves as first and foremost a Malaysian, then only our race or state.
- We speak up for all Malaysians regardless of race, not just for our own communities.
- We support affirmative action for all who are poor and needy – to eradicate poverty regardless of race.
- We nurture institutions that are not based on race or religion especially in party politics. As such, we encourage the merger of race and religion based parties (either in their constitutional make-up or membership) and promotes the direct membership to Barisan Nasional and Pakatan Rakyat.
- We focus our talent and energy to develop and enlarging our economic cake, not argue who gets the bigger slice.
- We help each other in business and transfer knowledge and skills from one community to the other without the need of government intervention.
- We do not introduce racism to our children both at home or in school.
- We respect, learn and try to understand the religions of our fellow Malaysians.
- We remain true to our Constitution – accepting it in total and not pick and choose out of context to suit an argument.
- We ask for forgiveness ‘zahir dan batin’ from all the hurt we may have caused the other especially those in the form of racial slur and religious intolerance.
At zubedy our programs draw strength from shared values and traditions. We believe at the heart, all Malaysians want good things for themselves and for their brother and sister Malaysians simply because our nation cannot prosper as a whole if some of us are left behind.
Have A Meaningful Aidilfitri
zubedy (m) sdn bhd